Jul 10, 2020
In this Q & A episode of The SavvyCast, I share the
beauty products that I love, how I take care of my skin, and some
beauty products that some of you love.
This episode of The SavvyCast is a Q & A on beauty
based on questions asked on @family_savvy
Instagram. I did an "ask me anything" Instagram story recently,
and these are the questions that were asked. I also asked my insta
friends to share their favorites, and I include these in the
podcast and notes below as well. It is so fun to talk about beauty,
isn't it? I love it!!!
Questions answered in this podcast.
- What is your favorite perfume?
- How do you ask for your highlights to be done? Your color is
very natural and pretty.
- What is your favorite foundation?
- What is your best new buy?
- What are some of your anti-aging tips?
- What are your tips for when you want to look especially pretty
- Can you share tips on botox and fillers for beginners? I've
never had either and am nervous to start.
- Do you use vitamin C on days you don't microneedle? If so, do
you use in the a.m. or p.m.?
- What facial sunscreen do you use?
- What moisturizer do you use?
- Do you dermaplane at home?
- How often do you micro-needle? How often do you use the
nuovaluce skin firming device?
Here are links to my favorite products.
Here are some of your favorite products.
- Olaplex 3 for damaged hair. (I use and love this)
- Lancome teint idole foundation
- Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume
- eyelash curler and pixie eye gels
- Marcelle micellar water
- Rodan and Fields (I use and love the lash boost)
- Revision products
- Sunday Riley; Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Egyptian Magic
- Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream and Wonderglo Primer
- Neocitis Bioserum Nectifirm
- Glossier Cloud Paint
- Lancome eyelash primer (I have this also)
- Zo skincare
- Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo
- Tata Harper and Cocokind (I love the Cocokind lip balm)
Thanks for all who asked questions and shared favorites. I hope
this podcast is helpful. If you have time, please rate, review and
subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes. That would mean so much!!! As
always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, and stay