Oct 31, 2019
In this episode, Jud Tarence shares what it is like to be an
Enneagram type 2, and Jordan Jones shares what lies beneath the
Enneagram Type 2's are Called "The Helper"
- An Enneagram 2 tends to dote on others, finding out exactly
what they need and then "filling that need" for them.
- Enneagram 2's anticipate others' needs and work to fill those
needs in advance.
- Healthy 2's are often selfless and very focused on others.
- Unhealthy 2's can be manipulative and prideful~feeling a sense
of his/her importance.
Enneagram 2's "healing message." : You are not
indispensable, (and that is O.K).
Resources Related to This Episode
The Road Back to You: An Enneagram
Journey to Self-Discovery
Enneagram test: https://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
Myers-Briggs free test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
- You can follow Jordan on Twitter @fifthletterllc
- or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for seminars,
retreats, and events.