Oct 11, 2019
On this episode of The SavvyCast podcast, Dr. Jo Herzog talks
about dermatology, taking care of patients from cradle to grave,
advances in melanoma, and more.
Who is Dr. Jo Herzog?
Dr. Jo Herzog is a dermatologist who has
practiced medicine for 31 years in Birmingham, Alabama. She treats
patients from cradle to grave, addressing any and all dermatology
related disorders or diseases. She also dedicates a large portion
of her time to cosmetic dermatology, including botox, filler,
laser, chemical peels and more.
A Few Fun Facts About Dr. Jo
- She started out in child psychology and ended up in
- Her husband, Robert Pearlman, is a neurologist.
- She has 5 children, 4 of whom are pursuing careers in
- She gives patients her personal phone number.
Why I Love Dr. Jo
- Jo Herzog became an instant friend almost 10 years ago when our
daughters played tennis together.
- Jo takes care of everyone in my family and treats all of our
- She shoots straight, doesn't mince words, and has a heart of
- She does beautiful cosmetic dermatology, and has a conservative
approach (less is best/don't look fake).
- She gives good, solid, no nonsense advice as both a doctor and
Dr. Herzog is located at Brookwood Dermatology